We're sought-after speakers and trainers
BANKTASTIC presents at many events, for companies and professional organizations. We educate, emcee and facilitate on a wide range of topics, and even develop custom webinars. We motivate, inform and inspire.
Need a speaker?
Choose from our library of most-requested presentations and workshops or engage us to develop a custom program for you.
Click to download speaker bios and publicity photos.
Martha Bartlett Piland, CFMP
Alexandra Reilly, CFMP
- Serving up some Purpose: helping everyone in the organization become brand fanatics
- Building a powerful bank brand presence from the inside out
- You're more than clean restrooms: differentiating your brand from everyone else
- Social Smarts: Developing a strategic approach for social media
- Marketing Metrics: how to plan and measure for powerful outcomes
- Better business development starts with heartburn
- Brand audit HOW-TOs
- Good news/bad news—media interview how-tos
- Crisis Communications: prepare, practice and respond when trouble strikes
- Networking: 101 and beyond
- Blending advisory boards in a merger
- Blending cultures in a merger: lessons from the Brady Bunch
- Stop calling on the Usual Suspects: building a better advisory board
- You are the CEO of your own life: manage yourself as a sucessful personal brand
- 20/20 Foresight: communications planning for your merger
- Culturing Creative: how to build better problem solving skills—even if you're not "creative"
- Corporate team-building through creativity
- It's a Brand You World: personal branding workshop;
- Refresh-renew-reenergize retreats for departments and boards
- Media training with hands-on exercises and role-playing
- Transformotion™ in a Box: group innovation workshop
We help clients illustrate and communicate their brand company-wide through kickoff meetings and supporting tactics. Symposia can be hourlong, or half day and full day events.
These symposia can be for clients with an existing brand, or emerging brand. Let's talk about your needs.
We develop customized keynotes for annual meetings, awards ceremonies and other events. Special areas of expertise are entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and motivational subjects.
May 3: Kansas Community College Leadership Institute (KCCLI)
Banktastic presented a workshop on personal branding titled It's a Brand You World.
April 13: Michigan Bankers Association
Banktastic presented a session titled Good News/Bad News: Crisis Communications at the Michigan Bankers Association BEST Educations Summit and Trade Show in Traverse City, MI.
April 14: Michigan Bankers Association
Banktastic presented a session on marketing metrics at the Michigan Bankers Association BEST Educations Summit and Trade Show in Traverse City, MI.
March 30: FHLBank Topeka
Women's Business Partner Lunch: Etiquette may change, but it never goes out of style.
February 10: Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers
You're more than clean restrooms. Elevate and differentiate your bank brand.
September 13, 2022: ABA Marketing Conference
Banktastic presented Millennial Branch Managers as Business Developers at the ABA Marketing Conference in Denver, CO.