We're sought-after speakers and trainers
BANKTASTIC presents at many events, for companies and professional organizations. We educate, emcee and facilitate on a wide range of topics, and even develop custom webinars. We motivate, inform and inspire.
Need a speaker?
Choose from our library of most-requested presentations and workshops or engage us to develop a custom program for you.
Click to download speaker bios and publicity photos.
Martha Bartlett Piland
Alexandra Reilly, CFMP
September 2022: ABA Marketing Conference
Banktastic will be presenting a session titled Millennial Branch Managers as Business Developers at the ABA Marketing Conference in Denver, CO.
May 3: Virginia Bankers Association
Reimagining Marketing Strategy in a Post COVID World
- Serving up some Purpose: helping everyone in the organization become brand fanatics
- Building a powerful bank brand presence from the inside out
- You're more than clean restrooms: differentiating your brand from everyone else
- Social Smarts: Developing a strategic approach for social media
- Better business development starts with heartburn
- Brand audit HOW-TOs
- Good news/bad news—media interview how-tos
- Networking: 101 and beyond
- Blending advisory boards in a merger
- Blending cultures in a merger: lessons from the Brady Bunch
- Stop calling on the Usual Suspects: building a better advisory board
- You are the CEO of your own life: manage yourself as a sucessful personal brand
- 20/20 Foresight: communications planning for your merger
- Culturing Creative: how to build better problem solving skills—even if you're not "creative"
- Corporate team-building through creativity
- It's a Brand You World: personal branding workshop;
- Refresh-renew-reenergize retreats for departments and boards
- Media training with hands-on exercises and role-playing
- Transformotion™ in a Box: group innovation workshop
We help clients illustrate and communicate their brand company-wide through kickoff meetings and supporting tactics. Symposia can be hourlong, or half day and full day events.
These symposia can be for clients with an existing brand, or emerging brand. Let's talk about your needs.
We develop customized keynotes for annual meetings, awards ceremonies and other events. Special areas of expertise are entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and motivational subjects.