Though this week heralds the arrival of a brand new year, we’ll be making resolutions for next year before we know it.
Don't let this year slip away because you were too busy.
Here are 16 strategies for a stronger, more profitable brand.
Nearly half of these Brand Best Practices involve employees. With their partnership and unwavering commitment to growing your organization, you'll thrive. Without them, the journey is ever so much harder.
So don't wait: get your brand ready for the new year and beyond by starting now. Don't forget to set benchmarks and celebrate when you reach them. Or recalibrate when you don't.
- write down your successes from 2015
- share them with your employees
- find some unique, meaningful ways to thank employees: not once, but often
- remember to celebrate!
- review/renew your plan and purpose
- share it with your employees (bonus points if employees helped review/renew)
- set some big, hairy audacious goals
- break down the goals into bite size pieces
- be sure you’re committed to the plan and purpose
- ask employees to help the organization get there
- set milestone markers of success
- monitor and celebrate OR monitor and recalibrate
- ask employees for ideas on purpose-centered ways to thank suppliers and referral sources
- look for silos in your organization and build the necessary bridges that link employees and departments
- ask employees for ideas on meaningful ways to thank customers
- repeat 1-15
If you need help implementing smart strategies to grow your financial brand and your business, call Martha Bartlett Piland at 785.969.6203